At U15, we recommend that all players investigate options available for participating in college soccer. This program guides parents and players on the selection of colleges, the differences between the college athletic programs and how players should proceed in pursuing their college goals. The following tools are provided:
- Sport Source – A college selection and application guidance tool.
- The five governing bodies of college sports : NCAA | NAIA | USCAA | NCCAA | NJCAA
- NCAA E legibility Center – You need to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center to compete at an NCAA Division I or II school. Create a Profile Page if you plan to compete at a Division III school or are not yet sure where you want to compete. You’ll get an NCAA ID, and the NCAA will send you important reminders as you complete high school.
- You need to create a Certification Account to make official visits to Divisions I and II schools or to sign a National Letter of Intent.
- Showcase Tournaments – Our Sporting and Technical Directors advise coaches on tournaments for players to be seen by college coaches throughout the local region and nationally.
College Planning Seminar Events
College Recruitment Seminar with JJ Packard
When: 5:30 PM on Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Where: Jewish Community Center, Classroom 101 (5520 Wyoming Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109)