NM Youth Soccer Phase 1 Re-Opening!
September 18th, 2020 by admin
Hello Parents & Players!
We are absolutely thrilled to tell you that the state office has reopened youth sports and soccer to our community. We have been gearing up to be back on the pitch for some time, so it is with much enthusiasm that we get to start training. In order to keep our players and coaches safe, as well as move on to the next phase of reopening, NMYSA and the state has given us restrictions that we must adhere to. We have outlined the requirements below, and you should receive an email from your coach with more details along with a practice schedule for your team.
Phase I Outline of Requirements & Restrictions
- Maximum of nine (9) players and one (1) coach allowed
- Non-Contact Training – Maintain social distancing of at least 6ft at all times
- Masks are required for all participants, coaches, players, administrators and spectator/parents.
- Coaches/League/Clubs maintain attendance/screening records of all participants at each training session
- Phase I does not allow for spectators. Parents should drop off their player, remain in their cars and follow all Public Health Orders
It is imperative that all NMYSA members adhere to the Public Health Orders, NMYSA Phase I Protocols and NM COVID Safe Practices in order for us to maintain our open/sanctioning status with the State. Non-compliance may result in sanctions against violators, Soccer being restricted by Health Order and/or our ability to move forward to another phases/league play. Please ensure compliance so that our youth can play soccer!